- Carries 2 bikes (35 pounds/bike).
- Injection-molded arms are strongest in the market.
- Arms fold up and down with ease for quick storage and easy loading.
- Welded steel mainframe.
- Rack tilts down with pull of handle for easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps provide soft-touch protection to secure and stabilize the bikes.
- Fits 1-¼-inch or 2-ubcg hitches out of the box.
- Hitch lock sold separately (Model 3022).
- Lightweight, steel construction weighs only 15 pounds.
- Made in Madison, WI.
Ordered the rack along with the combo lock and cable. When I opened the box the package the lock and cable came in was just thrown in the box with the rack. It came open during shipment and the locks and cable were strewn throughout the box. After unpacking/assembling/mounting to my car I noticed one of the end caps was cracked. I contacted customer service who sent me new end caps but a different color. Upon using the rack only two times one of the anti sway straps wouldn't come undone and now no longer works. Again they are shipping me new parts. I guess that is why they give you a lifetime warranty because at this rate I am going to keep needing it.
Bottom LineNo, I would not recommend this to a friend